Motorola Centracom MTC3600 UHF Smartnet Trunking System (5ch)
- 800 Mhz
- 900 Mhz
- UHF - 438-470 Range 2
- UHF - 470-490 Range 3
We can also quote you a custom system in either analog or digital (mixed mode) configuration. Just email or call us with your specs.
This is a complete Motorola 5 channel Analog Single Site Smartnet Trunking system and 3 Position Centracom Gold Elite Console w/server. Package comes with the following equipment:
- (1) CEB Racks - 4 card cages each. Capable of MDC and QCII Signalling, BIM's, TBim's, etc.
- (2) Switching Power supplies -
- (1) MTC3600 Controllers - 7 Channel Capability w/ console interface
- (5) Motorola Quantar v. 20.10.034 w/ v.24 modem boards
- (1) Celwave TX Combiner Hybrid - Capable of 5 Channels but have additional combiners for increased capacity.
- ** We also have TXRX (Bird Technologies) UHF Transmit combiners available if you channel spacing allows for traditional combiners.
- (1) Celwave RX Multicoupler
- (3) CIE - Console Positions - w/ Dell PC's and HP Monitors - Comes with headphone jack, goose neck microphone and foot switch.
- (1) HP Server
- (1) HP Procurve switch
This system will come with all of the necessary cabling to connect the various components. System is currently staged at our facility and has been tested in both conventional and trunking operation. All console positions are set up and fully operational. Anyone interested in this system is invited to come to our office and fully inspect and test the system prior to purchase. If you require re-programing of the MTC3600's we can send you the form from Motorola System Upgrade to fill out, normally the cost of a new code plug is about 5k. There is no charge for us to load the new codeplug into the MTC3600 Controller. We can give you a price for re-tuning the combiners and re-programing the repeaters to your frequencies.
Gold Elite Server position uses Windows 2000 Server OS, the individual operator positions OS is Windows XP. Gold Elite Software - You will need to handle any re- licensing requirements (if required) we are including the software (at no charge) that came with the system. We have additional operator positions that we may be able to put with this system, we would just need to confirm the quantity to make sure we have enough matching COIM cards.
Shipping: I put $10.00 shipping in that field so disregard, we will need to calculate the shipping cost after the purchase. All items will be marked and professionally packaged for freight shipping.
If you require additional photos or information just email or call me at 720.459.7557NOTE: If your order includes programming, please email us a request for our Programming Form after checkout. We will only program up to 16 channels and do not program for trunking systems.
We Also Recommend
Motorola Quantar VHF 132-154 Mhz Range 1 Repeater P25 (110W)