Motorola 800MHz Single Site Trunking System (4ch)
This is a 4 Channel Motorola 800 Mhz P25 Single Site Trunking System.
This is a complete package with:
- (4) Motorola Quantar 100 Watt Repeaters 800 Mhz or 900 Mhz
- (1) HP Procurve Switch
- (2) PSC9600 Controllers
- (1) Celwave 6 Channel Combiner (800 mhz)
- (1) Celwave RX - Multicoupler (800 Mhz)
- (1) All necessary Cabling
- (*) If you require a UHF system the cost will be a little higher due to the combining equipment required, you can contact us for specific quote based on your frequencies.
- (**) You can add additional channels if necessary, the PSC9600 Controllers are not limited to a number of repeaters per site, the additional cost would be in the repeaters and combiners.
This was part of a larger Multi-site 6.0 Smartzone P25 system. These Quantar repeaters use the P25 Station Control Boards with an Ethernet connection and require CSS programming software to set up. This set up can also be used in conjunction with both the 6.0 Zone Controllers and earlier 7.0 systems for wide area coverage. When disconnected from a Smartzone system the PSC9600 controllers revert to Single Site P25 trunking operation. These sites DO NOT require any System ID's or individual ID's for operation. This configuration operates in an open environment. We can configure this system for the following frequency bands: 403-430 Mhz, 438-470 mhz, 470-490 Mhz, 800 Mhz and 900 mhz. Free programming and staging are included. This is a turn key setup, all you need is antenna and line and you are operational. Will have to calculate shipping charges after the purchase. Please contact us at 720.459.7557 with any questions you may have.NOTE: If your order includes programming, please email us a request for our Programming Form after checkout. We will only program up to 16 channels and do not program for trunking systems.
We Also Recommend
Sinclair VHF RES-LOK Duplexer Q2220E 350 watts 132-174 Mhz Pass/Reject 4 Cavity
Sinclair VHF RES-LOK Duplexer Q2330E 350 watts 138-174 Mhz Pass/Reject 6 Cavity
Motorola Quantar VHF 132-154 Mhz Range 1 Repeater P25 (110W)
Motorola MTR2000 UHF (403-470MHz) Repeater (40W)