Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR6350 UHF (450-520MHz) Portable Radio
This is the Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR6350. This is a Motorola UHF 450-520 Mhz TRBO (Capacity Plus) radio will program in both analog and digital mode.
- Band: UHF
- Split: 450-520MHz
- Ch: 32
- Watts: 4W
This Portable Two-Way Handheld Radio comes complete with Antenna, Battery, Charger & Belt Clip.
The radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, extended battery performance and integrated data communication. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Emergency button to alert supervisor or dispatcher in an emergency situation.
- Accessory connector meets IP57 specifications and incorporates RF, USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications
- Radio housing meets IP57 specifications; submersible in 1 meter of fresh water up to 30 minutes. Offers intrinsically safe options for use in locations where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present.
- Powerful, front projecting speaker.
- Three side programmable buttons for easy access to favorite features.
- Large, textured push-to-talk button provides good tactile response and easy access, even when wearing gloves.
- 32 channels
We Also Recommend
Motorola XTS3000 Model 2 UHF (450-520MHz) Portable Radio
Motorola MTX9250 900MHz Portable Radio (Privacy Plus)
Motorola TRBO XPR6550 VHF (136-174MHz) Portable Radio (Digital)