Motorola MOTOTRBO MTR3000 800/900MHz Repeater (100W)
This is a Motorola MTR3000 800/900MHz repeater, model number T3000A. This is a 100 watt repeater, see the band splits below. Unit is in great shape and guaranteed fully operational. Comes with factory installed tone remote card. These units are capable of both wide band and narrow band operation. They can also be programmed for MOTOTRBO digital or analog operation. Free programming is available.NOTE: If your order includes programming, please email us a request for our Programming Form after checkout. We will only program up to 16 channels and do not program for trunking systems.
- 806-825 Mhz
- 896-902 Mhz
- 851-871 Mhz
- 935-941 Mhz
Motorola MTR3000 Features
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation.
- Reliable 100W continuous duty cycle operation.
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing.
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
- Power supply functions over a wide range of voltages.
- Integrated 100W Power Amplifier and AC/DC Power Supply afford minimized cabling, rack space, expense and overall complexity.
We Also Recommend
Motorola Quantar VHF 132-154 Mhz Range 1 Repeater P25 (110W)
Sale price $2,37500 $2,375.00