Vertex VXR-9000U-H UHF (450-480MHz) Repeater (100W)
This is a Vertex VXR9000U-H UHF repeater. This is a 32ch, 100 watt repeater with a band split of 450-480. Unit is in great shape and guaranteed fully operational. Includes 50W duplexer and cables pictured. If you need a 100W duplexer or if you have any questions please contact us. Free programming (1-16) is available.
Available in 50W or 100W options the Vertex Standard VXR-9000 delivers the reliable performance and extended range needed. The slim-line design is crafted for easy installation and integration into most repeater sites.
- 32 Channels
- 100 Watt Power Amplifier Unit
- UHF: 400 – 430 MHz; 450 – 480 MHz
- 6 Dual Functioning Programmable Front Panel Keys
VXR-9000 Series Repeater Features
Large Channel Capacity With Priority Scan
The VXR-9000 may be programmed with up to 32 channels over a wide frequency range and can perform in repeater or base station mode, depending on the application (includes Priority Channel scanning capability for efficient communications monitoring).
Power Supply Backup with Alert
Should DC power fail at the repeater site, the VXR-9000 will automatically revert to a backup DC power source, if connected. Under backup DC power, the repeater will transmit an alert message to notify the operator that immediate attention is required at the repeater site.
Flexible, Automatic Command Sequence Configuration
VXR-9000s may be programmed to perform a five-step sequence of commands for certain operating events. For example, during a DC power failure when the repeater switches to a backup power supply, the repeater can be programmed to switch to low power and send a CW ID advising of the situation, etc.
Designed for High Reliability
The cooling fan diameter is 3+ inches and thermostatically controlled to ensure a stable temperature environment for the VXR-9000. Fan operation may be programmed for three options: off, continuous or temperature-controlled, depending on the application. A malfunction alarm is also included.
Simplex / Duplex Capability
The VXR-9000 is designed for simplex mode with single-antenna operation or full-duplex mode with the optional VXD-60 duplexer when optimal communications are necessary at all times.
- 47 CTCSS / 108 DCS Codes Encode and Decode
- CW ID Transmitter
- CW Message
- Multi-Tone Decode
- Compander Per Channel
- D-Sub 25 Pin Accessory Connector
- Automatic DC Backup Switching Alert
- EIA Rack Mount Size
- PLL Step Sizes: 2.5/5.0/6.25 kH
- Low Level and High Level Encryption Options
- CTCSS Reverse Burst with Programmable Length
- 3.15" Square Cooling Fan with "Malfunction" Sensor Output
- 5-Step Command Sequence for Startup, Power Source: Main to Sub, and Sub to Main
- Coaxial relay Drivers for Single Antenna Operation; Also TX Attenuator
- Programmed Message Banks for Maintenance Logs or Any Other Free Text
- Repeater Occupation Settings to Hold the Last Tone Code (Preset Timer)
- Channel Scanning With Priority Channel
- Optional Built In Power Supply Unit FP-31
We Also Recommend
Sinclair VHF RES-LOK Duplexer Q2220E 350 watts 132-174 Mhz Pass/Reject 4 Cavity
Sinclair VHF RES-LOK Duplexer Q2330E 350 watts 138-174 Mhz Pass/Reject 6 Cavity
Motorola Quantar VHF 132-154 Mhz Range 1 Repeater P25 (110W)
Motorola MTR2000 UHF (403-470MHz) Repeater (40W)