NEW ICOM IC-FR5000 Repeater Mhz 50 Watts IDAS Digital HAM
This is a NEW ICOM IC-FR5000 VHF repeater. This is a 16 channel, 50 watt repeater with a band split of 136-174 Mhz. These repeaters are capable of both analog and IDAS digital operation. Unit is brand new and guaranteed fully operational. Comes complete with repeater and NEW DC power cable (not shown) Free programming is available. We also have internal duplexers available for $175.00ea. Price includes tuning the duplexer. These will not do HAM splits of .600 Khz, these duplexers work in the 150-170 Mhz range with a separation of 5 Mhz. Example: TX = 151.000 RX = 156.000. .
IDAS bridges the gap between analog and digital systems
IDAS is Icom's digital land mobile radio system using the NXDN™ common air interface. It has useful calling features including selective calling, status message, radio stun/kill/revive and GPS position reporting, etc. The IDAS system is ideal for business and industry users who may want to migrate to a digital system or to the future FCC mandated narrow band spacing.
MultiTrunk now available
IDAS mult-site operation has now expanded to trunking! Add a UCFR5000 and the new CF-FR5000MT card and many IDAS trunking sites can be interconnected to create a large roaming coverage area using IP. MultiTrunk Benefits:
- Scalable from 1 channel to 30 channels per site, up to 16 sites
- Effective operations with all channels used to transmit voice or data payload, priority monitoring for emergency interrupt, and polite roaming while conversations are occurring
- All the features of a digital radios, like text, GPS and group/individual calls available in multi-site trunking
- Best value on the market for a multi-site trunking system
Double your channel capacity
IDAS doubles the capacity of the current 12.5kHz channel allocation. Icom allows you to meet any narrow banding requirements today, and provides a solution to any future spectrum deficiencies.
Digital/analog mixed mode operation
The IC-FR5000 series can receive both analog and digital signals on a single channel. You can partially introduce the IDAS system, while using the existing analog radios in a system. The IDAS system allows you to scale migration to narrow band digital at your own pace and need.
Improved audio quality
The IDAS system occupies only 6.25kHz spacing per channel. With the improved sensitivity of narrow band communications, increased communication greater than 12.5kHz analog mode can be achieved. The IDAS system uses the AMBE+2™ codec, which provides clear audio and simultaneous data communication.
The IDAS repeater has a network interface* and can be connected to a LAN or the Internet via Ethernet cable. Communication range is vastly extended by the Internet connection and eliminates the need for expensive leased lines. When connected to a PC via a LAN or the Internet, you can remotely maintain the repeater configuration remotely from your PC.
* Option (Available in the future)
Digital trunking capability*
The repeater will also have digital trunking capability in the near future. This will allow you further effective channel management by sharing a minimum of channels with a large number of users.
* Some features are planned and released in the future.
19-inch rack mount 2U height low profile design
The IC-FR5000 series uses only 2U height. This low profile configuration allows you to stack multiple units in an industry standard 19-inch rack and provides great space efficiency.
Two RF channel modules in one unit
Two RF modules* can be installed in a chassis to reduce installation space, while the RF modules can be programmed and operated independently. LEDs on the front panel show both channel conditions.
* Optional UR-FR5000/UR-FR6000 required.
- PTT priority setting (Local Mic., external PTT or repeater operation)
- Built-in inversion type voice scrambler and optional voice scrambler UT-109R or UT-110R*
- 5-Tone and DTMF encoder/decoder* and CW ID transmitter
- Analog wide/narrow (12.5/25kHz) channel spacing programmable*
- Normal and priority scan
- Convenient key assign stickers supplied
- Beat cancel capability
- Low voltage alert*
- Quick and easy programming from a PC
* For analog mode only
We Also Recommend
Motorola Auto Tuning Service- Aeroflex 3920 XTS5000 APX6000 APX7000 XPR6000/7000
Motorola Quantar Range 2 Power Amplifier 380-470 Mhz 100 Watts CLE1308A