Motorola XPR 8300 UHF 450-512 Mhz 40W TRBO Repeater w/ Duplexer
Motorola TRBO repeater model number AAM27TPR9JA7AN. This is a 40 watt repeater that work in the 450-512 Mhz range. Repeaters are capable of both analog and MotoTrbo digital operation. We have recently just updated the firmware to 2.08.xxx. Unit comes complete with power cable and includes UHF duplexer and cables as pictured. Free programming is available. If you have any additional questions, please contact us Mon-Fri (8am-4pm MT).
Motorola XPR 8300 Features
- 100% continuous duty at 40W/UHF, 45W/VHF and 35W/800 MHz.
- Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode.
- Integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup.
- Operates in analog or digital mode – bright, clear, colored LEDs indicate mode.
- LED's clearly indicate transmit and receive modes in both channel slots.
- Rack- or wall-mountable – compatible with desktop housing as well.
- Sturdy handles make installation and handling easier.
- Automated battery back-up (battery sold separately)
- Operates in UHF, VHF or 800/900 MHz frequency bands
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Dynamic mixed mode capability allows for automatic switching between analog and digital conventional modes
- Repeater diagnostic and control software provides remote or local site monitoring
- IP repeater programming uses Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
We Also Recommend
Sinclair VHF RES-LOK Duplexer Q2330E 350 watts 138-174 Mhz Pass/Reject 6 Cavity
Motorola Quantar VHF 132-154 Mhz Range 1 Repeater P25 (110W)
Motorola MTR2000 UHF (403-470MHz) Repeater (40W)