Motorola PM1500 VHF (136-174MHz) Mobile Radio (P25)
The Motorola PM1500 VHF remote mount, model number AAM79KTD9PW5AN, is a 110 watt, 255 channel radio with a band split of 136-174. These radios are capable of both analog and P25 conventional operation. Dual head configuration for this unit is also available. Unit comes complete with palm mic, external speaker, control head, control cable, mounting tray and power cable.
Flash code: 500041-000000-0
Firmware: 19.00.00 DSP: 19.00.00
G806 ASTRO IMBE Digital Operation
G114 Enhanced Digital ID Display
G791 PM1500/XTL1500 Enhanced Software Capabilities
G48 Conventional Systems Operation
The Motorola PM1500 has the following features:
- 255 Channels
- Multicolored LED Indicators
- 4 Programmable Buttons - Easy access to favorite features. Optional keypad microphone allows you to scroll through the menu and access up to 16 programmable features
- Programmable Emergency Button - Alerts dispatcher in an emergency situation
- Backlit 8-Character Alphanumeric Display - User friendly icons and soft menu so you easily view status and access features.
- Display for viewing of channel names and Caller ID
- Large Channel and Push Button On/Off Volume Knobs
- 7.5 Watt External Speaker Allows for clear, crisp communication in loud environments
- P25 Conventional Upgradable
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing (VHF/UHF)
We Also Recommend
Harris UNITY XG-100P Tri-Band (VHF, UHF & 700/800Mhz) PHASE 2 P25 Trunking & Conv.
Kenwood Nexedge NX-3320 K2 UHF (400-520MHz) Digital Portable Radio
Kenwood EF Johnson VP5230 F2 VHF 136-174Mhz P25 Trunking Phase 2 NEW