Motorola MOTOTRBO MTR3000 UHF (403-470MHz) Repeater (100W)
Motorola MTR3000 Features
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation.
- Reliable 100W continuous duty cycle operation.
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing.
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
- Power supply functions over a wide range of voltages.
- Integrated 100W Power Amplifier and AC/DC Power Supply afford minimized cabling, rack space, expense and overall complexity.
- Supports UHF, VHF, and 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands.
We Also Recommend
Sinclair VHF RES-LOK Duplexer Q2220E 350 watts 132-174 Mhz Pass/Reject 4 Cavity
Sinclair VHF RES-LOK Duplexer Q2330E 350 watts 138-174 Mhz Pass/Reject 6 Cavity
Motorola Quantar VHF 132-154 Mhz Range 1 Repeater P25 (110W)
Motorola MTR2000 UHF (403-470MHz) Repeater (40W)