Motorola MTR3000 Mototrbo 100 Watts 403-470 Mhz Analog Digital XPR8400
This is a Motorola MTR3000 UHF Repeater, model number T3000A. This is a 100 watt repeater with a band split of 403-470 Mhz. Unit is in great shape and guaranteed fully operational. Comes with factory installed tone remote card. These units are capable of both wide band and narrow band operation. They can also be programmed for MotoTrbo digital or analog operation. Free programming is available. I have 2 of these units that . .
Motorola MTR3000 Features
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation.
- Reliable 100W continuous duty cycle operation.
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing.
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
- Power supply functions over a wide range of voltages.
- Integrated 100W Power Amplifier and AC/DC Power Supply afford minimized cabling, rack space, expense and overall complexity.
- Supports UHF, VHF, and 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands.
NOTE: If your order includes programming, please email us a request for our Programming Form after checkout. We will only program up to 16 channels and do not program for trunking systems.
We Also Recommend
Motorola Auto Tuning Service- Aeroflex 3920 XTS5000 APX6000 APX7000 XPR6000/7000
Motorola Quantar Range 2 Power Amplifier 380-470 Mhz 100 Watts CLE1308A