Motorola HT1550 XLS VHF Portable Radio
This is the Motorola HT1550 XLS (also seen as "HT 1550" or "HT-1550").
This Portable Two-Way Handheld Radio has a UHF band with a 136-174 MHz split, is 5 Watts and has 160 Channels.
Band, Split, Ch, Watts
VHF- 136-174 MHz, 160 Channels, 5 Watts
The Motorola HT1550 XLS comes complete with antenna, battery, belt clip and charger.
Radio is capable of conventional and LTR trunking operation and includes the following:
- Up to 160 conventional channels and/or 15 trunked zones
- Up to 99 channels per conventional zone & up to 16 talkgroups per LTR zone
- LTR Trunking Capability
- Emergency Siren Button
- Internal VOX
- EscalertTM Call Features
- Quik-Call II Signaling (decode)
- MDC 1200 Signaling (encode/decode)
- X-Pand Audio Enhancement
- Programmable function buttons for easy access to features
- High/low power adjustments to conserve battery life
- Scan mode to scan channels for activity
- Monitor transmissions to locate clear channels
- Repeater talkaround for unit to unit communication, bypassing the repeater
We Also Recommend
Motorola XTS2500 Model 3 Portable Radio (P25)
Motorola XTS1500 Model 1.5 Portable Radio (P25)