Motorola HT1550 XLS Portable Radio
This is the Motorola HT1550 XLS (also seen as "HT 1550" or "HT-1550").
This Portable Two-Way Handheld Radio has a UHF band with a 450-520 MHz split, is 4 Watts and has 160 Channels.
Band, Split, Ch, Watts
UHF- 450-520 MHz, 160 Channels, 4 Watts
The Motorola HT1550 XLS comes complete with antenna, battery, belt clip and charger.
This radio can be programmed down to 442 Mhz for HAM band operation. Radio is capable of conventional and LTR trunking operation and includes the following:
- Up to 160 conventional channels and/or 15 trunked zones
- Up to 99 channels per conventional zone & up to 16 talkgroups per LTR zone
- LTR Trunking Capability
- Emergency Siren Button
- Internal VOX
- EscalertTM Call Features
- Quik-Call II Signaling (decode)
- MDC 1200 Signaling (encode/decode)
- X-Pand Audio Enhancement
- Programmable function buttons for easy access to features
- High/low power adjustments to conserve battery life
- Scan mode to scan channels for activity
- Monitor transmissions to locate clear channels
- Repeater talkaround for unit to unit communication, bypassing the repeater