Motorola GR1225 UHF (446-470MHz) Repeater w/Duplexer (40W)
This is a Motorola GR1225 UHF repeater, model number M44GRC90C2AA. These are 40 watt, 16 channel repeaters with a band split of 446-470 Mhz. Repeater comes mounted in a GR500 housing which provides continuous duty cycle (100%) and comes complete with internal duplexer. The units can be tuned for HAM band operation. The internal duplexers may be able to go into the upper portion of the ham band. These units are capable of both Wide band (25Khz) and Narrow band (12.5khz) operation. Free programming and tuning of the duplexer is available.
The GR1225 has the following features:
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing - with X-Pand Technology
- Compact Styling - The GR1225 accommodates a built-in power supply as well as numerous internally housed accessories such as a duplexer, battery revert and an enhanced controller.
- Adjustable Power - Each channel can be programmed to either 25 or 45 (UHF) or 25 or 50 (VHF) watts to meet various coverage needs.
- 2-Character Numeric LED Display - Green light illuminates the channel that's in use.
- Battery Back-Up Tone - When the battery revert kit is installed, it alerts users that they are operating on the back-up battery supply.
- Time-Out Timer - Programmable from 1-255 seconds, this feature prevents a group from monopolizing the repeater with a single transmission.
- Repeater Enable/Disable - Temporarily enables or disables repeater operation from the front panel to allow use as a base station for dispatch operation.
- CWID (Continuous Wave Identification) - Continuous Wave Identification uses Morse code to automatically send out the station ID to identify the transmitting repeater.
- Courtesy Beep - This programmable alert indicates when a person is through talking so that other users are free to respond.
- Programmable Relay Delay - This “hangtime” keeps the repeater transmitter keyed from 0 to 7 seconds after the radio user releases the Push-to talk switch to enable other users to respond without having to re-activate the repeater.
- AdvantagePort Expandability - Allow an authorized dealer to add an Advantage Board to upgrade the repeater functionality.
You can have X-Pand and all the advantages of a Motorola Repeater with the GR1225. With 16 programmable channels, you can talk on either a 25 or a 12.5 kHz channel allowing a seamless, economical transition to the narrower bandwidth. Two-way users won't want to be without this greatly expanded audio quality at 12.5 kHz. The GR1225 makes a perfect complement to the 1225 Series Two-Way Radios.
The GR1225 Repeater can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Convention Centers
- Delivery & Courier Operations
- Highway or Jobsite Construction
- Hotels and Resorts
- Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
- Rental Operations
- Rural Police, Fire and Ambulance
- Transportation services
We Also Recommend
Motorola NNTN8203A Speaker Mic LIKE NEW/DEMO
Motorola CM200D VHF (136-174MHz) ANALOG 45W Mobile Radio