Motorola CP150 Portable Radio
This the Motorola CP150 (also seen as "CP-150" or "CP 150"). This Portable Two-Way Handheld Radio included UHF both VHF bands and comes complete with antenna, battery, belt clip and rapid charger.
Band, Split, Ch, Watts
UHF, 438-470 band, 4 channel, 2 watt
VHF, 146-174 band, 4 channel, 2 watt
Motorola CP150 Features
The Motorola CP150 has the following features:
- 4 Channels
- Large Rotary Channel Selector
Changes channels quickly and easily
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable with X-Pand Technology
- Tricolor LED
Indicates radio status and battery level
- 2 Programmable Side Buttons
Supports your choice of up to four product features
- Time-Out-Timer ·Busy Channel Lockout
- Rugged, Die-Cast Chassis
With polycarbonate housing for greater protection
- Internal VOX - Allows hands-free operation. When used with a headset, your hands are free to work because your voice and not the PTT button, activates transmission.
- Large, Textured Push-to-Talk Button
- Easy to find and use, even when wearing gloves
- Single Priority Scan - Programmable to an option button or channel location, this capability lets the dealer create one customized list of channels you want scanned -- in the order you designate.
- Battery Status Indicator - Uses both visual and audio signals. The Tx LED glows green, yellow or red to let you know battery status at all times. A double beep at power up indicates the battery is fully charged.
- Reliable Durability - The CP150 met and surpassed military certifications and underwent 11 of the rigorous MIL-STD 810 C, D & E endurance tests and easily distinguished itself. Additionally, the CP150 has passed Motorola's own Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates years of rugged usage in the field.
- Adjustable Power Levels