Motorola CDM750 Mobile Radio
From $165.00 to $205.00
The Motorola CDM750 is a 4 Ch mobile radio available in VHF and UHF. Unit comes complete with palm mic, new power cable and mounting bracket. Radio is in great condition and guaranteed fully operational.
The CDM750 has the following features:
- 4 Channels
- Reliable and Durable
- The CDM750, like all Motorola two-way radios, has passed the unique Motorola Accelerated Life Test which simulates 5 years hard use in real-life conditions. Designed for use in extreme operating conditions, the GM140 exceeds the demanding requirements set out in US Military Standards and IP54 specification.
- Easy to Use
- The simple push-button operation, combined with easily understood LED indicators, allows your employees to communicate effectively with minimal training. User-friendliness is further enhanced through the use of swappable, programmable buttons. This means that those features most valued by your workforce can be programmed to specific buttons labeled with instantly recognized icons.
- 2 Customizable Function Buttons
- Mointor/Permanent Monitor
- Repeater Talkaround
If your system utilizes a repeater, the Repeater Talkaround feature helps ensure that, in the absence of the repeater, local communications resume at the push of a button.
The CDM Series radios support scanning to allow activity on different communications channels to be monitored and answered, thus ensuring that critical calls are received.
- MDC1200 Encode Signaling
- Caller ID Encode
- Selective Radio Inhibit
- Excellent Audio Quality
- The Motorola X-Pand audio enhancement system helps to ensure that voice communications are heard first time, every time, even in noisy working environments
NOTE: If you would like special programming please leave a note on the checkout page.