Motorola CDM1550 LS VHF 136-174 Mhz 160 ch 45W Mobile Radio
Description:Motorola CDM1550 LS radio, model number AAM25KKF9DP6AN. This is a 45 watt, 160 ch, VHF radio with a band split of 136-174 Mhz. Radio is in great condition and comes with palm mic and mounting bracket and new power cord. Unit is guaranteed not DOA. Free programming is available (1-16).
Motorola CDM1550 LS Features
15 PassPort or LTR zones
Uses 16 talkgroups each or 160 channels.
Versatile trunking systems:
- Broad calling range
- Rapid channel access
- Outstanding privacy
- High user and talkgroup capacity
- Adds to basic LTR functions
- Wider coverage area
- Seamless roaming
- Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI): maintains signal
- Electronic serial number protection: Prevents unauthorized radio cloning
- Direct frequency assignment: Adds channels and sites over the air without taking radios out of service
14-character display uses icons and text provide clear indication.
Switchable channel spacing
Migrates easily between 25-kHz and 12.5-kHz frequencies.
Places and receives phone calls.
Can program in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
Horn and lights activation
Alerts users to incoming messages, even when away from the vehicle.
Quik CallTM and MDC 1200 signaling
Sends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk ID, Selective Call and Call Alert.