Kenwood TK-730G VHF (148-174MHz) Mobile Radio
1 48-174 mHz
NOTE: If you would like special programming please leave a note on the checkout page. We will only program up to 16 channels and do not program for trunking systems.
- 160 Regular or Narrowband channels (can be specified on a per-channel basis)
- Wideband RF section: No tuning required over entire 150-174 MHz channel range.
- Many software and hardware options including MDT, AVL and QT/DQT (CTCSS).
- Can be used as single head remote or configured as dual head and/or - dual band remote mount by adding another UHF or LOW-BAND tranceiver.
- 14 character alphanumeric LCD.
- Dynamic grouping, programmable controls and emergency features.
- Meets MIL-SPEC 810 C, D and E for shock, vibration and dust as well as "driven rain" spec.
- User-programmable functions include voice scrambler (not included), AUX, and user selectable codes.
- Programmable scan includes non-priority scan, single priority scan, and dual priority scan.
- Public address programmable.
- Busy channel lock-out function.
- Transmit monitor function.
- PC programmable (using optional cable & software).
- Cloning from existing programmed radios.
We Also Recommend
Icom IC-F6061D UHF (400-470MHz) Mobile Radio (IDAS)
Kenwood TK-862G UHF (450-490MHz) Mobile Radio
Motorola CM200 VHF (146-174MHz ) Mobile Radio (25W)
Motorola CDM1250 Lowband (29-36MHz) Mobile Radio (60W)