Harris M/A-Com XG-75M 700/800MHz Mobile Radio (Remote-Mount)
Harris XG-75M 700/800 Mhz Digital P25 remote-mount radio, model number MAMW-SDMXX. Radio is capable of both wide band and narrow band operation. Units are in excellent condition and comes complete with power cables, external speaker, radio bracket, control head and control head bracket, control cable, accessory cable adapter and palm mic. Radios were last read with Radio Personality Manager software (RPM 13.5.1.01). These units have been upgraded to work on both EDACS and P25 Trunking systems. Radios feature codes that are included with this radio are listed below. If you have any questions please contact us.
Radios Feature Codes: 01, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 12, 23, 33 and 39
RADIO FEATURE LIST
01 Conventional Priority Scan
03 Public Address
04 EDACS Group Scan
05 EDACS Priority System Scan
06 EDACS/P25 ProScan (ProSound / Wide Area Scan)
07 EDACS/P25 Dynamic Regroup
08 EDACS/P25 Emergency
09 Type 99 Encode and Decode
10 Conventional Emergency
12 Digital Voice
23 Narrow Band
33 P25 Common Air Interface (CAI) – P25 Conventional
39 P25 Trunking
The HARRIS XG-75M* meets the requirements for a rugged radio that performs under the most adverse conditions. Delivering high reliability, multi-mode operation, clear voice quality, secure communications, and assured interoperability, the mobile provides the tools first responders need to communicate with each other and their command centers in day-to-day service and emergencies to defend and protect lives. The mobile operates on VHF, UHF, and 700/800 MHz frequencies and supports Harris’ Enhanced Digital Access Communications System (EDACS®) and ProVoice™ digital trunking, OpenSky® digital trunking, P25 digital conventional, P25 digital trunking, and analog conventional operating modes.
Standard features found on the XG-75M include:
- AMBE+2™ Vocoder – provides noise cancellation capability and enhances
- Rugged Design for Field Use – meets MIL-STD-810F for durability
- Single-Key DES Encryption – affords secure communications
Optional features available for the XG-75M include:
- GPS Capability – for position tracking and rapid response for emergencies
- OTAP – for remote downloading of radio personalities over the air to reduce the amount of time and labor required to reprogram radios
- Multiple Control Units – select from system, scan, and hand held units to best meet conditions and requirements The XG-75M is a state-of-the art radio designed to operate under the special conditions experienced by first responders.
*Formerly denoted as M7300.NOTE: If your order includes programming, please email us a request for our Programming Form after checkout. We will only program up to 16 channels and do not program for trunking systems.
We Also Recommend
Icom IC-F6061D UHF (400-470MHz) Mobile Radio (IDAS)
Kenwood TK-862G UHF (450-490MHz) Mobile Radio
Motorola CM200 VHF (146-174MHz ) Mobile Radio (25W)
Motorola CDM1250 Lowband (29-36MHz) Mobile Radio (60W)