Motorola TRBO repeater model number AAM27QPR9JA7AN. This is a 40 watt repeater that work in the 403-470 Mhz range. Repeaters are capable of both analog and MotoTrbo digital operation NARROWBAND ONLY. We have recently just updated the firmware to 2.08.xxx. Unit comes complete with power cable. Free programming is available. If you have any additional questions, please contact us Mon-Fri (8am-4pm MT).
Motorola XPR 8300 Features
- 100% continuous duty at 40W/UHF, 45W/VHF and 35W/800 MHz.
- Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode.
- Integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup.
- Operates in analog or digital mode – bright, clear, colored LEDs indicate mode.
- LED's clearly indicate transmit and receive modes in both channel slots.
- Rack- or wall-mountable – compatible with desktop housing as well.
- Sturdy handles make installation and handling easier.
- Automated battery back-up (battery sold separately)
- Operates in UHF, VHF or 800/900 MHz frequency bands
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Dynamic mixed mode capability allows for automatic switching between analog and digital conventional modes
- Repeater diagnostic and control software provides remote or local site monitoring
- IP repeater programming uses Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
NOTE: If your order includes programming, please email us a request for our Programming Form after checkout. We will only program up to 16 channels and do not program for trunking systems.