Motorola XPR7550 UHF TRBO radio, model number AAH56RDN9KA1AN. This is a 4 watt, 1000 channel radio with a band split of 403-520 Mhz. Radio is in great condition. Radios are NARROWBAND ONLY. This unit can also be programmed for both analog and digital operation. Radio comes complete with antenna, battery, belt clip and charger. Free programming is available (1-16). If you have any questions please contact us - Office Hours M-F (8-4 pm) Mountain Time
Motorola XPR 7550 Features
- Best-in-class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Day/Night Mode on Display: This display has improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight. It also features a night mode that makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data: Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola's unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Text Messaging: Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Large, Full-color Display: Features a 5-line color display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
- Rugged Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
- Emergency Button: Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.