Motorola XPR7350 VHF TRBO radio, model number AAH56JDC9KA1AN. This is a 5 watt, 32 channel radio with a band split of 136-174 Mhz. Radio is in very good condition and guaranteed fully operational. These radios are FM rated/Intrinsically Safe and can be programmed for both analog and digital operation. Radios come complete with antenna, Intrinsically Safe battery, belt clip and rapid charger.
- Best-in-class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data: Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola's unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Text Messaging: Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe (FM): Certified as intrinsically safe by FM approvals when purchased and equipped with an FM battery for use in hazardous environments.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
- Rugged Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
- Emergency Button: Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.