Motorola 800/900 MotoTRBO XPR4580 radio, model number AAM27UMH9LB1AN with the RMN5065A IMPRES keypad mic. This is a 35 watt, 160 channel radio with a band split of 806-941 mhz. Radio is in good shape and guaranteed fully operational. Radios are currently analog but upgradeable to digital operation. Radios come complete with IMPRES palm mic, bracket and new power cable. Free programming is available (1-16). If you have any questions please contact us M-F (8am-4pm MT).
Motorola XPR 4580 Features
- Flexible, menu-driven interface with user-friendly icons or two lines of text for ease of reading text messages* and navigating through the menus.
- Multi-colored LED indicators for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Large, easy-to-use volume knob.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications.*
- Up to 1,000 channels.
- Powerful, front-projecting speaker.
- Large, easy-to-use navigation buttons allow easy access to intuitive, menu-driven interfaces.
- Accessory connector supports USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Four programmable/replaceable buttons for easy access to frequently used features.
- Compact and ergonomically friendly microphone.
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Contacts list accommodates up to 1,000 contacts
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in 800/900 MHz frequency bands