|Motorola has put exceptional flexibility into an advanced mission-critical mobile radio that's easy to operate and intuitive to use. The APX™ 6500 P25 mobile allows users to choose from 4 control heads, mid and high power models and multiple installation configurations in an easy to install design. Innovative safety features such as GPS location tracking, intelligent lighting and one-touch controls help to keep first responders safer than ever before.
Focus on the task - not the technology - with the hard-working mission-critical mobile that turns mission-critical into mission complete
- Interchangeable control heads that best support your operational needs - O2, O3, O5, O7
- Two transceiver options - high-power and mid-power
- Dual control head support offered on the O2, O5 and O7 control heads
EASY TO INSTALL AND EFFORTLESS TO USE
- Mid-power model fits into any existing XTL footprint, so you can reuse mounting holes and cables
- High-power model trunnion design lets you remove the radio without removing the cables
- 12 character RF ID label helps you track information without uninstalling your radio
CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY AND ADVANCED FEATURES
- Project 25 Phase 2 technology provides twice the voice capacity
- Integrated GPS lets you locate and track an individual or vehicle
- Advanced features like intelligent lighting, radio profiles and text messaging improve communication and coordination
Motorola APX 6500 Features and Benefits
Ease of Installation
Fits into the existing XTL footprint allowing reuse of the mounting holes and cables for easy installation.
RF ID Asset Tracking
12 character RF ID asset tracking provides a convenient method of obtaining valuable asset tracking information without having to uninstall the radio.
Enables accountability and location tracking of an individual or vehicle, which can be sent to a map-based location application.
FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified hardware encryption provides tamperproof security to ensure the highest level of secure communications.
Uses color to notify you of the radio mode, potential emergencies, or specific events. Color alerts provide information at a glance
Radios can be configured with multiple user-selected or automated operating behaviors such as audio level, lighting and tones.
Efficiently send and receive freeform or canned text messages to and from subscribers or dispatch operators.
Unified Call List
Consolidates all call lists underneath one unified list.
Audible, pre-recorded voice file provides a description of the selected channel or zone.
Future ready to support option cards or data applications.
Expandable memory for storage of future data applications information.
Programming over Project 25 (POP25)
Motorola's POP25 solution allows subscriber radios to be programmed over the air via the ASTRO 25 systems while remaining in the field.
Meets IP55 water-intrusion ratings for driving rain giving you the confidence that your mobile will continue performing even if exposed to water.
Trunking standards supported:
- Clear or digital encrypted ASTRO®25 Trunked Operation
- Capable of SmartZone®, SmartZone Omnilink, SmartNet®
- Capable of P25 Phase 2 - TDMA
Analog MDC-1200 and Digital APCO P25 Conventional