Radios Feature Codes: 01, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 12, 23, 33 and 39
RADIO FEATURE LIST
01 Conventional Priority Scan
03 Public Address
04 EDACS Group Scan
05 EDACS Priority System Scan
06 EDACS/P25 ProScan (ProSound / Wide Area Scan)
07 EDACS/P25 Dynamic Regroup
08 EDACS/P25 Emergency
09 Type 99 Encode and Decode
10 Conventional Emergency
12 Digital Voice
23 Narrow Band
33 P25 Common Air Interface (CAI) – P25 Conventional
39 P25 Trunking
The HARRIS XG-75M* meets the requirements for a rugged radio that performs under the most adverse conditions. Delivering high reliability, multi-mode operation, clear voice quality, secure communications, and assured interoperability, the mobile provides the tools first responders need to communicate with each other and their command centers in day-to-day service and emergencies to defend and protect lives. The mobile operates on VHF, UHF, and 700/800 MHz frequencies and supports Harris’ Enhanced Digital Access Communications System (EDACS®) and ProVoice™ digital trunking, OpenSky® digital trunking, P25 digital conventional, P25 digital trunking, and analog conventional operating modes.
Standard features found on the XG-75M include:
- AMBE+2™ Vocoder – provides noise cancellation capability and enhances
- Rugged Design for Field Use – meets MIL-STD-810F for durability
- Single-Key DES Encryption – affords secure communications
Optional features available for the XG-75M include:
- GPS Capability – for position tracking and rapid response for emergencies
- OTAP – for remote downloading of radio personalities over the air to reduce the amount of time and labor required to reprogram radios
- Multiple Control Units – select from system, scan, and hand held units to best meet conditions and requirements The XG-75M is a state-of-the art radio designed to operate under the special conditions experienced by first responders.
*Formerly denoted as M7300.
NOTE: If your order includes programming, please email us a request for our Programming Form after checkout. We will only program up to 16 channels and do not program for trunking systems.