Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR6580 800/900MHz Portable Radio (Analog)
This is a Motorola 800/900 Mhz TRBO (Capacity Plus).
Band, Split, Ch, Watts
800/900 Band, 896-941 mhz, 1000 channel, 3 Watts
This Portable Two-Way Handheld Radio comes complete with antenna, battery, belt clip and charger.
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 6580 digital portable radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, extended battery performance, and integrated data communication via the largest third party application developer program in the industry. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands, the XPR 6580 features an integrated GPS module, full keypad with display, five programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility, and intrinsically safe options.
XPR 6580 radios are also available for use on SMARTNET® / Privacy Plus™ analog trunking systems, providing an easy migration path from analog to digital technology.
• 800/900 MHz Dual Band Radio
• 20 Trunked Systems
• 240 channels or trunked personalities (Display)
• 32 channels or trunked personalities (Non-Display)
• 16 trunked talkgroups per Zone
• 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing
• Companding and HearClear capability
• 3 Programmable Side Buttons
• 2 Programmable Front Buttons (Display)
• Submersible (IP57)
• Includes integrated GPS module
• Includes integrated Expansion Card
• Available for Type II Privacy Plus™ Enhanced SMARTNET® , StartSite™, SmartWorks™ and SmartZone™
We Also Recommend
Motorola XTS5000 Model 2 VHF (136-174MHz) Portable Radio (IS)
Motorola MTX9250 900MHz Portable Radio (Privacy Plus)
Kenwood TK-3180 UHF (450-520MHz) Portable Radio