Motorola MotoTRBO XPR4580 XPR 4580 800/900 Mhz 160 CH 35W SMARTNET w/ DTMF Mic
Motorola XPR 4580 Features
- Flexible, menu-driven interface with user-friendly icons or two lines of text for ease of reading text messages* and navigating through the menus.
- Multi-colored LED indicators for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Large, easy-to-use volume knob.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications.*
- Up to 1,000 channels.
- Powerful, front-projecting speaker.
- Large, easy-to-use navigation buttons allow easy access to intuitive, menu-driven interfaces.
- Accessory connector supports USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Four programmable/replaceable buttons for easy access to frequently used features.
- Compact and ergonomically friendly microphone.
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Contacts list accommodates up to 1,000 contacts
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in 800/900 MHz frequency bands
We Also Recommend
Motorola PMUN1034 O3 Control Head for APX, XTL5000
MOTOROLA HMN4104 APX Speaker Mic w/ RLN6424 RX-only earpiece for APX Models
(2) Kenwood TK-3101 UHF (460-470MHz) 15 ch Portable Radios