Motorola WPLN4124BR Battery Optimizing System II (New "Old Stock")
New (old stock) Motorola WPLN4124BR 120V AC 4-station Battery Optimizing System II includes (4) PMLN5416B adapter plates for XTS2500 model batteries. Retail on these are over $2500.00.
Provides powerful analyzing capabilities. Users can select from 12 resident pre-programmed service programs making it quick and easy to get up and running. And, because the BOS II is programmable, users can create custom programs to perform a wide variety of tasks specific to their needs.
With increased power, more sophisticated programming options, and easier to use navigation paths, optimizing your non-IMPRES batteries was never easier or faster
- Quicktest™ diagnostic feature measures a battery’s state of health in approx. 2 to 5 minutes
- Interchangeable adapter plates available for most Motorola Two-way radio batteries
- Accommodates NiCd, NiMH, Li-ion, and SLA
- 100-watt universal power supply provides up to 4 amps of power per station
- Ideal for service organizations, large fleet customers, and public safety users who rely on their battery's performance
We Also Recommend
Motorola WPLN4243A Impres Adaptive Charger & EPNN9288A AC adapter for Motorola XPR APX NEW
Motorola XTVA Convertacom (NTN8561E) - Advanced